Terms & Conditions
1.These fares are valid for booking until 12 September 2019 and for outbound travel between 13 September 2019 until 30 June 2020.
2. Offers are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Etihad Airways, these are special fares with limited availability.
3. *Fares are inclusive of applicable taxes and fuel surcharges, the break down will be shown during the online booking process. Fares are correct at the time of publication; however, the levels may vary based on fluctuations in the tax amount.
4. Valid visas and travel documents are the responsibility of our Guests.
5. Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions.
6. Flight/Day restriction and Blackout periods may apply.
7. The Airport taxes are subject to change without prior notice and will be confirmed at the time of booking.
8. Advance purchase of 14 days in Economy and 7 days in Business class will apply.
9. Weekend surcharges may apply.
10. Other terms and conditions apply.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways is the second largest airline in the United Arab Emirates which started operations in November 2003. It has its headquarters in Khalifa City and its main hub at Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad is one of the airlines that offers its services to all the six inhabited continents