- 27 - 28 10 23
‘The ABBA REUNION TRIBUTE SHOW is the creation of the Director, Producer and Choreographer of the Award Winning ABBAMANIA musical. Starring the original ‘Frida’ from the London West End cast!
ABBA REUNION TRIBUTE SHOW gives Abba fans, old and new, the opportunity to once again get together and re-live the addictive Abba phenomena that swept the airwaves and discos during the 70’s and 80’s in a truly feel good party style tribute concert. From Waterloo to Dancing Queen, all of the hits are performed with unrivalled authenticity from both an audio and visual perspective. Superbly accurate harmony vocals, guitar and keyboards combined with stunning replica costumes and excellent authentic choreography produce one of the most requested tribute shows in the world today.
This tribute concert continues to entertain and enthrall throughout the world and leaves you with just one question… “DID WE JUST WITNESS THE REAL ABBA REUNION?”
- Show date: 27th and 28th Oct 2023
- Doors open at 07:30 PM and the Show starts at 08:00 PM, ensuring you have ample time to settle in.
- Duration: 1h 45 min (15 min Interval included)
- Language: English
- Age policy : 14+ yrs
- The event ticket must be produced to gain entry into the event.
- The ticket is only valid for the specific date, time, and event shown.
- Latecomers will be granted entry at the discretion of the duty manager.
- F&B is not allowed in the theatre.
- The bar opens 1 hour before the performance.
- Seats allocated at the time of booking are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Entry Policies & COVID Regulation:
- All event guests must agree with and abide by the following conditions.
- Failure to do so will result in no entry to the event.
- Strictly NO readmission.
- No professional cameras, audio, or video recorders are allowed.
- Strollers and bags of any size are prohibited inside the theatre and no storage facilities are available.
- Please do not attend if you have COVID symptoms.
How to get there:
- By car: You can follow Sheikh Zayed Road towards Port Rashid, then follow signs for Queen Elizabeth 2.
- By public transportation: Take the Red Line metro and get off at BurJuman Metro Station. From there, take a taxi or rideshare to reach Queen Elizabeth 2.
- By taxi: You can also take a taxi to the Queen Elizabeth 2 from anywhere in Dubai. It’s a famous destination and most drivers would be familiar with its location.