- 19 11 23
- 7:30 pm
Aida Garifullina Live Event
The world star soprano Aida Garifullina accompanied by The Northern Sinfonia Orchestra will perform on 19 November 2023 at Dubai Opera. It’s going to be the first concert of the gorgeous prima in the UAE.
The celebrated artist in the midst of an internationally acclaimed career will present not only iconic arias from Italian and Russian operas but also romances, and crossover hits.
One of the best singers of her generation, Aida is called a real diamond of the modern opera stage. She is a regular guest artist of the world’s leading opera houses and concert venues, including the Royal Opera House (London), La Scala (Milan), the Metropolitan Opera (New York), Paris National Opera, Arena di Verona (Italy) and Salzburg Festival.
Aida Garifullina who is one of the most exciting opera divas of today and tomorrow, according to Maestro Plácido Domingo, will perform with the famous Italian conductor Fabio Mastrangelo.
This performance is brought to you by M Premiere & MN.
- 6+ years would require a ticket to enter the Dubai Opera Main Auditorium.
- Below 6+ years are not permitted into the Dubai Opera Main Auditorium.
- Diamond – 1350 dhs
- VIP – 1000 dhs
- Platinum – 750 dhs
- Gold – 550 dhs
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This ticket is sold subject to these Ticketing Terms and Conditions (the “T&C”). The T&C should be read carefully prior to purchase and the purchase of Ticket(s) constitutes acceptance of the T&C.
- Food & Beverage is strictly prohibited inside the auditorium. This applies before the show, during the show and during the intermission.
- This ticket must be produced to gain entry into an event.
- Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate it.
- This ticket must not, without the prior written consent of the Venue, be resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes, if not the ticket will be cancelled immediately.
- This ticket is only valid for the specific date, time and event shown.
- The venue does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances. The Venue at its sole discretion may only refund or exchange a ticket if an event is cancelled or rescheduled and you cannot attend the rescheduled event. This includes but is not limited to, any circumstances related to Covid-19 which might prevent you from attending.
- Platinumlist can only replace lost, stolen or damaged tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, subject to a replacement fee.
- The Venue reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- Admission to an event is subject to the venue’s Conditions of Entry which can be found on the venue’s website www.dubaiopera.com
- Where concessions are applicable, valid proof of identity and concession entitlement must be provided for the collection of tickets at the event.
- Entry to the event may be subject to age restrictions specified on Venue’s website www.dubaiopera.com or in publicity for the event, and no refund will be made on the grounds that the ticket holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- The venue reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the event by others.
- The ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- Patrons arriving late to a performance will only be admitted into the venue at a suitable break. Latecomers may be seated in alternate seat locations to avoid disruption of the performance.
- Photography, audio or video recording including camera phones are strictly prohibited inside the venue.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.