- 01 11 23
- 8:00 pm
Alexey Arkhipovsky Live Event
Alexey Arkhipovsky in Dubai Opera
Date: Wednesday 1st November 2023 8:30 PM
The phenomenal musician Alexey Arkhipovsky, known as “Paganini of the balalaika” will perform at Dubai Opera on 1 November 2023. The concert is brought to you by M Premiere.
Alexey Arkhipovsky, often compared with Niccolò Paganini and Jimi Hendrix thanks to his eclectic and innovative style of playing the balalaika, will change the audience perspective and broaden the possibilities of this instrument at a not-to-be-missed first-ever concert in Dubai.
The overnight sensation, officially recognized as “The best balalaika soloist in the world” by the Guinness Book of Records in Russia in 2011 will perform folk, classical, and contemporary hits with “the sparkling expressiveness in his rendering of traditional melodies that catches breath”, according to the international critics.
Enjoy a very special evening of music and the extraordinary one-in-a-million talent of Alexey Arkhipovsky on 1 November 2023 at the Dubai Opera!
6+ years would require a ticket to enter the Dubai Opera Main Auditorium.
Below 6+ years are not permitted into the Dubai Opera Main Auditorium.
Diamond – 800 dhs
VIP – 650 dhs
Platinum – 400 dhs
Gold – 350 dhs
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This ticket is sold subject to these Ticketing Terms and Conditions (the “T&C”). The T&C should be read carefully prior to purchase and the purchase of Ticket(s) constitutes acceptance of the T&C.
- Food & Beverage is strictly prohibited inside the auditorium. This applies before the show, during the show and during the intermission.
- This ticket must be produced to gain entry into an event.
- Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate it.
- This ticket must not, without the prior written consent of the Venue, be resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes, if not the ticket will be cancelled immediately.
- This ticket is only valid for the specific date, time and event shown.
- The venue does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances. The Venue at its sole discretion may only refund or exchange a ticket if an event is cancelled or rescheduled and you cannot attend the rescheduled event. This includes but is not limited to, any circumstances related to Covid-19 which might prevent you from attending.
- Platinumlist can only replace lost, stolen or damaged tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, subject to a replacement fee.
- The Venue reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- Admission to an event is subject to the venue’s Conditions of Entry which can be found on the venue’s website www.dubaiopera.com
- Where concessions are applicable, valid proof of identity and concession entitlement must be provided for the collection of tickets at the event.
- Entry to the event may be subject to age restrictions specified on Venue’s website www.dubaiopera.com or in publicity for the event, and no refund will be made on the grounds that the ticket holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- The venue reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the event by others.
- The ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- Patrons arriving late to a performance will only be admitted into the venue at a suitable break. Latecomers may be seated in alternate seat locations to avoid disruption of the performance.
- Photography, audio or video recording including camera phones are strictly prohibited inside the venue.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.