- 11 - 12 11 23
- 8:30 pm
Ali Oji and Reza Yazdani in “Lost Pieces of A Marriage Story”
Join Ali Oji and Reza Yazdani in a heartwarming musical journey down memory lane as they explore the beautiful, funny, and sometimes challenging moments of married life in ‘Lost Pieces of A Marriage Story.’ This intimate performance delves into the memories of the day they first met, unraveling a tale of love, laughter, and the trials that come with it. Through their powerful storytelling, Oji and Yazdani offer a poignant and relatable reflection on the complexities of marriage, celebrating both the joys and the challenges that make their bond enduring and special. Don’t miss this touching portrayal of a lifelong love story.
- Show date: 11st and 12nd November 2023.
- Doors open at 08:30 PM and the Show starts at 09:00PM.
- Duration : 2 hours 30 minutes (Including 15mins break)
- Language: Persian
- Age policy: 7+
- The event ticket must be produced to gain entry into the event.
- The ticket is only valid for the specific date, time, and event shown.
- Latecomers will be granted entry at the discretion of the duty manager.
- Seats allocated at the time of booking are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Entry Policies & COVID Regulation:
- All event guests must agree with and abide by the following conditions.
- Failure to do so will result in no entry to the event.
- Strictly NO readmission.
- No professional cameras, audio, or video recorders are allowed.
- Strollers and bags of any size are prohibited inside the theatre and no storage facilities are available.
- Please do not attend if you have COVID symptoms.