- 12 - 13 12 23
Blippi – The Wonderful World Tour
The vivacious, energetic, and educational antics of global sensation Blippi is coming to Dubai for the ultimate curiosity adventure in Blippi- The Wonderful World Tour at the Coca-Cola Arena on 12 & 13 December 2023.
The characters of Blippi and Meekah are played by professional stage performers selected specifically for the stage show.
So, come on! Dance, sing, and learn with Blippi and special guest Meekah as they discover what makes different cities unique and special.
- Admission is open to all ages, however, guests below 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult 18 years and above.
- Tickets are sold at the Best seating availability
- Please note that tickets are non-refundable.
- Your E-Tickets will be sent 2 days prior to the event day.
Event Policies, Restrictions, and Terms:
- Platinumlist recommends that customers avoid purchasing Platinumlist-branded tickets from secondary ticketing websites or online selling sites such as eBay, Dubizzle, Facebook, StubHub, and Online Ticket Shop. This is because there is a possibility that the ticket may not be valid for entry or may be canceled by Platinumlist if it is determined that the ticket has been resold. It is worth noting that in certain countries, the reselling of tickets is prohibited by law.
- It is highly recommended that you take precautions to protect your tickets from the possibility of loss or theft.
- Platinumlist does not assume responsibility for replacing lost or stolen tickets, nor does it provide refunds for tickets that have been lost or stolen.
- If a customer’s electronic ticket is duplicated or stolen, for example, through a hacked email or delivery to a shared email address, and the ticket is scanned and used before the customer arrives at the event, entry will be denied. No refund will be issued in this case.
- In all other areas under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult/parent aged 18 or over.
- No re-entry or exit once you’ve entered the venue.
- Getting to the Arena – We recommend public transport to avoid traffic. Limited paid parking is available on site.