- 20 - 24 12 23
- 7:30 pm
Carols by Candlelight
As night falls upon our Winter City, we invite you to join us for the second annual Carols by Candlelight at Al Wasl Plaza in Expo City Dubai, following the resounding success of its debut last year.
Immerse yourself in the enchantment of Christmas-themed projections, featuring an evening filled with carol singing and festive performances, showcasing beloved holiday tunes for everyone to enjoy.
Experience the warmth of traditional carols and lively melodies performed by talented vocalists, musicians, and dancers, with special appearances by selected school choirs. Keep an eye out for Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus, who may make a surprise visit to delight the children.
***A ticket for Carols by Candlelight includes admission to the Winter City event at Expo City Dubai.Kindly present your Carols by Candlelight ticket at the Winter City entrance for event access.Please note that entry to Winter City is valid only on the same day as the Carols by Candlelight ticket purchase. ***
Important Venue Information
- Doors open at 18:30
- The color of your ticket determines the seating category: General Admission (Silver), Sunrise Amphitheatre (Gold), Al Wasl Café (Green) and Pearl Terrace (Pearl White).
- Children aged 12 and under* enjoy complimentary tickets to the General Admission category only, subject to availability, and have 50% discount on all F&B.
- All attendees must have a ticket to access the venue except for People of Determination.
- People of Determination are entitled to free entry at the Venue within the General Admission category only. However, seating is limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Admission is strictly valid only for the day on which it was purchased.
- Seating for all Categories is on a first come, first served basis. Please note that the seating options within the General Admission category are diverse, featuring amphitheater-style arrangements, benches, floor cushions, and bean bags.
- Children aged 12 and under must be in the company of an adult aged 21 or older.
- No refunds or exchanges once tickets are purchased.
- Bathrooms are located outside the venue, pass-outs will be provided.
- No professional photography or videography is permitted.
- The attendee is required to comply with all policies, instructions, guidelines, and regulations set forth by Expo City Dubai.
The following items are prohibited:
- externally purchased food and beverage
- hard-cased cooler bags – chairs/stools
- professional cameras, laptops, tablets, selfie sticks/monopods or tripods, or audio or video recorders
- bags larger than 30 x 30 x 15cm
- flags, banners, posters or signs larger than 30cm x 30cm, and flag poles of any size; content must not be offensive in any nature
- bicycles / skateboards / skates / scooters – strollers**
- alcohol or illegal substances of any kind
- weapons of any kind, including any item that can be used as a projectile
- tennis balls / golf balls / footballs / basketballs or the like
- chains and spiked wrist / neck bands or studded belts
- fireworks or flares
- laser pointers, permanent markers / felt type pens, scissors or aerosol canisters
- drones and or other remote-controlled devices
- glow sticks and illuminating objects such as LED signage
- motorbike helmets or balaclavas
- horns, trumpets, sirens, whistles, air horns or Vuvuzela type of noise-making devices
- umbrellas longer than 30cm (when in the closed position)
- animals (excluding registered assistance/service dogs)
* If requested, attendees falling within the age group of 12 and under must provide identification to verify their eligibility for the complimentary access.
**Only applies to the Venue (Al Wasl Plaza).