- 18 11 23
- 6:00 pm
Dubai Opera Ball 2023
M Premiere and Mundus Gala present the Dubai Opera Ball on Saturday, 18 November 2023, at Dubai Opera.
The world star soprano Aida Garifullina, the ballet star and Premier of the Bolshoi theatre Denis Rodkin, Italian tenor Riccardo Massi from La Scala, the jazz legend Igor Butman, Janoska Ensemble from Austria that transports improvisation in classical music into the 21st century, and other international artists will share their cultural heritage with the diverse people who live in the UAE. The spectacular event will be accompanied by the Northern Sinfonia Orchestra, conducted by Italian music director Fabio Mastrangelo.
The Dubai Opera Ball follows the incredible success in 2022, and this year again sets out to be one of the highlights of the season in Dubai by adding the European flair to modern musical and artistic performances from the Arab world.
The debutant couples from Dresden will enthrall the audience on 18 November 2023 as they have done in high society throughout European history. Ladies in spectacular gowns and gentlemen in stylish tuxedos will take over the stage in an extraordinary dance exhibition in a three-four-time signature.
Don’t miss out on a spectacular multi-cultural experience featuring the very best to celebrate the diverse cultures united in one night in Dubai at the Dubai Opera Ball.
- Admission to the Dubai Opera Main Auditorium requires a ticket for children aged 12 and above.
- Kids under the age of 12 are not permitted into the Dubai Opera Main Auditorium.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This ticket is sold subject to these Ticketing Terms and Conditions (the “T&C”). The T&C should be read carefully prior to purchase and the purchase of Ticket(s) constitutes acceptance of the T&C.
- Food and beverage is strictly prohibited inside the auditorium. This applies before the show, during the show and during the intermission.
- This ticket must be produced to gain entry into an event.
- Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate it.
- This ticket must not, without the prior written consent of the Venue, be resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes, if not the ticket will be cancelled immediately.
- This ticket is only valid for the specific date, time and event shown.
- The venue does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances. The Venue at its sole discretion may only refund or exchange a ticket if an event is cancelled or rescheduled and you cannot attend the rescheduled event. This includes but is not limited to, any circumstances related to Covid-19 that might prevent you from attending.
- Platinumlist can only replace lost, stolen or damaged tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, subject to a replacement fee.
- The Venue reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- Admission to an event is subject to the venue’s Conditions of Entry which can be found on the venue’s website www.dubaiopera.com
- Where concessions are applicable, valid proof of identity and concession entitlement must be provided for the collection of tickets at the event.
- Entry to the event may be subject to age restrictions specified on the Venue’s website www.dubaiopera.com or in publicity for the event, and no refund will be made on the grounds that the ticket holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- The venue reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the event by others.
- The ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- Patrons arriving late to a performance will only be admitted into the venue at a suitable break. Latecomers may be seated in alternate seat locations to avoid disruption of the performance.
- Photography, audio or video recording including camera phones are strictly prohibited inside the venue.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.