- 31 12 23
- 6:30 pm
‘Hall of Wonders’ NYE 2024
Join us for an extraordinary New Year’s Eve Party like no other, as we bid farewell to 2023 and embrace the wonders that await in 2024 at Time Out Market Dubai’s “Hall of Wonders.”
Step into a world of enchantment on December 31st, 2023, where captivating circus performances, whimsical surprises, live music, and electrifying entertainment will transport you to a realm of wonder. Indulge in exclusive cocktails and culinary delights crafted specifically – for just one night – for this extraordinary evening by Time Out Market Dubai’s chefs and restaurateurs which are the best in the city.
This event welcomes guests of all ages, making it the perfect celebration for families and friends alike.
Event Date & Timing:
● Date: SUNDAY, DEC 31, 2023
● Doors Open: – 6.30 PM Gold ticket holders – 7 PM all other ticket holders
● Show Starts: 8 PM
● Tickets are sold at the Best Seating available.
● Tickets are final and 100% non-refundable.
● Your E-Tickets will be sent 2 days prior to the event day.
● 0-6y | Free entrance
● 6-12y | Kids 50% on the regular price tickets
● 12y and above | Adults full ticket price
● GOLD – TERRACE (5000 AED/ticket) | Outdoor with Burj Khalifa view
● VIP TABLES – (4000 AED/ticket) | VIP Allocated tables in main areas
● SILVER – STAGE (3000 AED/ticket) | Live Music Stage
● PREMIUM – ATRIUM (1,500 AED/ticket) | High Tables Sitting
● STANDARD – COUNTERS (1,000 AED/ticket) | Bottom of the map: Dry Zone (no-alcohol allowed, low sitting) Top of the map : C = Counters (high sitting) and R = Round tables (low sitting)
Event Policies, restrictions, and terms:
● Tickets are available until midnight on December 31st, 2023.
Menu & Booking:
● Time Out Market Dubai offers over 250 dishes on New Year’s Eve, including special drinks and bubbly.
● 50% of your booking value will be added to a Time Out Market event card for food and beverage purchases.
● Download the Time Out Market APP to view menus.
● Bookings are available for even numbers only; single reservations are not accepted.
● Vegetarian options are available in addition to regular menus.
● 50% of your booking value will be provided as a Time Out Market card, valid until 2 am on January 1st, 2024.
● The event card is only valid for the event night and cannot be refunded or used on another day.
● Early arrival is recommended due to high New Year’s Eve crowds in Downtown Dubai.
● Late arrivals come at your own risk due to potential security and logistics issues.
● A non-alcoholic zone is available; please request these limited seats if desired.
Terrace & Package Options:
● The outdoor terrace offers views of Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountains.
● Another package includes access to the ground floor of the Dubai Fountain Boardwalk for fireworks views.
● Terrace access requires tickets specifically purchased for it.
● Communal seating is the concept; specific table requests are not accommodated.
● Seats are allocated based on your purchase and cannot be changed.
● Communal tables will seat multiple parties. You will be seated with other diners.
● Guests can access the Time Out Market-only area of Dubai Fountain Boardwalk but can’t take food or drinks outside.
● Leaving the venue may risk re-entry, depending on Mall security.
● Wristbands will be provided upon arrival, not in advance.
● Entertainment includes ‘The Reda Mafia’ band, DJ Akmaral, roaming acts, stilt walkers, a photo booth, mime, magician, and more.
Getting There/ Parking:
● By Car: Time Out Market is located at Souk Al Bahar, Downtown Dubai. Access parking from Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd to the Souk Al Bahar parking lot which will be free for all ticket holders.
● By Public Transportation/ Taxi: We recommend avoiding the metro due to road closures. Take a taxi to the Souk Al Bahar parking lot for drop-off.
Platinumlist recommends that customers avoid purchasing Platinumlist-branded tickets from secondary ticketing websites or online selling sites such as eBay, Dubizzle, Facebook, StubHub, and Online Ticket Shop. This is because there is a possibility that the ticket may not be valid for entry or may be canceled by Platinumlist if it is determined that the ticket has been resold. It is worth noting that in certain countries, the reselling of tickets is prohibited by law. It is highly recommended that you take precautions to protect your tickets from the possibility of loss or theft. Platinumlist does not assume responsibility for replacing lost or stolen tickets, nor does it provide refunds for tickets that have been lost or stolen. If a customer’s electronic ticket is duplicated or stolen, for example, through a hacked email or delivery to a shared email address, and the ticket is scanned and used before the customer arrives at the event, entry will be denied. No refund will be issued in this case.