- 13 11 23
- 6:00 pm
Maroon 5 live in Al Dana Amphitheatre, Bahrain
GRAMMY® Award-winning multiplatinum powerhouse Maroon 5 will be performing at Al Dana Amphitheatre on Monday, November the 13th. The band is amongst the most successful musical ensembles in history, selling over 95 million albums and 650+ million singles, and earning RIAA certifications in more than 35 countries, and charted 32 records on the Billboard Hot 100.
Maroon 5 have the most #1’s on the Hot 100 this century by a duo or group, as well as a Pop Airplay record for the most #1 hits among pop duos or groups with 11, and the record for most #1 hits on Adult Pop Airplay with 15. The band currently has over 22 billion combined streams on Spotify and have the most Billion plus streamed songs by a group- with 9.
The doors open at 6:00 p.m
Your E-Tickets will be sent 2 days prior to the event day
Strictly No Re-entry once the ticket is validated.
TICKET PURCHASING POLICY:
This e-ticket is subject to the Terms & Conditions listed on https://www.aldana.com.bh/terms-and-conditions
- Individuals under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is 21 years or older.
- Your E-Tickets will be sent 2 days prior to the event day.
- Patrons agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions by receiving their tickets. Additional terms and conditions to the use of tickets may apply at any time without notice.
- Tickets may not be sold or exchanged for fee or reward or other valuable consideration or otherwise commercially dealt with without the prior written consent of Al Dana Amphitheatre, which may attach any conditions it sees fit thereto.
- Patrons are responsible for providing the correct email address at the time of purchase to receive their e-tickets. Al Dana Amphitheatre will not be responsible for the replacement of tickets issued to incorrect email addresses and will not issue any refunds.
- Patrons are responsible for protecting their tickets from loss or theft. Al Dana Amphitheatre will not be responsible for the replacement of lost or stolen tickets and will not issue any refunds.
- If a ticket has been dealt with in contravention of these conditions, the bearer of the Ticket will be denied admission. The Event Programme is subject to change. Tickets are non-transferable on the day or during the day of the presentation.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and are for your personal use only. We can confiscate a ticket from you if you resell it or attempt to resell it.
- On entry customer must display a valid photo identification document such as an original national ID, driving license, or original passport along with a matching name on the debit/credit card that was used for purchase.
- If the ticket is bought via a reseller such as an Online ticket shop, Viagogo it is considered invalid, and entry to the event will be declined.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to be of the correct age required to enter the event.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to abide by the dress code set by the Event Organiser if any.
- If the customer is declined entry by the Event Organiser for any reason Platinumlist is not liable to refund the tickets.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to attend the event at the correct time. Non-attended events will not be refunded by Platinumlist.
- Platinumlist accepts no responsibility for any personal property lost or stolen, or injury or any losses sustained at the event.
- Platinumlist will not be responsible for any lost or damaged tickets.
- One person per ticket.
- The ticket is valid only for the specified show and cannot be reused across multiple events.
- Event Organiser has the right to refuse entry once the show has started. No re-entry. The event artist lineup is subject to change at any time.
- Ticket resale is strictly prohibited, tickets purchased by ticket resellers will be canceled and will not be refunded. 19. All purchases are final. Once a ticket is purchased, it cannot be altered, exchanged, or refunded.