- 19 08 23
- 7:30 pm
Tamer Ashour Live Event
Get ready to witness an extraordinary musical event as the acclaimed Egyptian singer and composer, Tamer Ashour, graces the stage for the first time in the United Arab Emirates! This eagerly awaited concert will be a momentous occasion that promises to be nothing short of magical.
From 2004 to 2011, Tamer released more than 17 songs and 4 albums. Some of his better-known songs include “Zikrayat Kaddaba”, “Ekhtarna Leh”, “Thania Wahda”, and “Enta Ekhtart”.
The doors open at 07:30 p.m. and the show kicks off at 09:00 p.m. ensuring you have ample time to settle in.
- ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-UPGRADABLE, AND NON-CHANGEABLE.-
- Children below the age of 3 are not permitted. Baby strollers are not allowed inside the venue
- No cameras allowed.
- The use of mobile phones during the show is not permitted.
- One person per ticket. Change of seats is not permitted.
- Please arrive 60 minutes before the show to ensure entry.
- Doors will be closed 15 minutes before the show starts.
- Ticket re-sale is not permitted; resold tickets will be deactivated and will not permit entry.
- Organizers will not be responsible for stolen or torn tickets or problems where the ticket is not scannable.
- Organizers are not liable to refund or exchange tickets for latecomers.
- Re-entry is allowed.
- Food & Beverage from outside are not allowed