- 16 - 27 12 23
The Great Christmas Adventure
Are you ready to be whisked away with our new family friendly production, “The Great Christmas Adventure”?
Join us as our intrepid young heroes have 12 hours to save Christmas.
Journey with them as they search for Magic, Sparkle, Love & Good Cheer in a fun filled musical show for all the family.
The Sugar Plum Fairy, supported by her Nutcracker army, race to save the day before the clock ticks down, aided (or possibly hindered?!) by Bobby the oversized elf and the quick talking, wise cracking Jack Frost. They enlist the help of the level headed Mrs Christmas to find what they need – can they complete the task before the big man himself finds out what’s going on?
The Great Christmas Adventure also includes an array of toe-tapping melodies with some funky festive choreography and scenic backdrops that evoke the serene beauty of a Winter Wonderland.
“The Great Christmas Adventure” is a family-friendly production that will grace the stage at the InterContinental Hotel, Festival City from Saturday December 16th to Wednesday December 27th, with daily performances at 2pm and 5pm.
It’s the ideal way to celebrate the holiday season with loved ones, creating cherished memories that will linger long after the final curtain call.
- Afternoon show doors open at 1:30 p.m. and the show kicks off at 2:00 p.m. ensuring you have ample time to settle in.
- Evening show doors open at 4:30 p.m. and the show kicks off at 5:00 p.m. ensuring you have ample time to settle in.
- Duration: 1h (no interval)
- Language: English
- Age policy: all ages, 3+ yrs require a ticket.
- The event ticket must be produced to gain entry into the event.
- The ticket is only valid for the specific date, time, and event shown.
- Latecomers will be granted entry at the discretion of the duty manager.
- F&B is allowed in the theatre only if purchased at the theatre bar.
- The bar opens 1 hour before the performance.
- Seats allocated at the time of booking are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Entry Policies & COVID Regulation:
- All event guests must agree with and abide by the following conditions.
- Failure to do so will result in no entry to the event.
- Strictly NO readmission.
- No professional cameras, audio, or video recorders are allowed.
- Strollers and bags of any size are prohibited inside the theatre and no storage facilities are available.
- Please do not attend if you have COVID symptoms.