- 21 10 23
- 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Trib Fest : Dubai 2023 will take place on one exhilarating day (21st October) at the iconic Sevens Stadium. The open-air venue will provide the perfect backdrop for an extraordinary celebration of the world’s greatest musical icons in an event for all the family to enjoy. (If you are wondering, this is the same Trib Fest that’s been running in Bahrain since 2011 – as a plug and play version in Dubai).
The audience can expect to witness stunning renditions of timeless classics from tribute bands and artists to music legends like…
Queen, Coldplay, Elvis Presley, Bruno Mars, David Bowie, Oasis, Pink, Arctic Monkeys, Stereophonics, Maroon 5, Neil Diamond, Paul Weller & The Jam, Kasabian and The Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
There’s also the Britpop Band – with all the Britpop classics by Blur, Cast, The Verve, Manic Street Preachers, Travis, Supergrass, Pulp, Ocean Colour Scene and The Stone Roses.
Trib Fest : Dubai 2023 will offer a host of exciting activities and amenities to enhance the overall experience. Festival-goers will have access to a brilliant variety of food and beverage options, featuring local and international cuisines – and of course many great grape and hops options from our host caterer – Fibber Magees.
For the younger children, there’s a KIDS ZONE with BOUNCY CASTLE PARK, Children’s Entertainers and face painting to keep the younger kids busy and amused.
So book your tickets now as we have limited capacity!
- The doors open at 11:30am and the event kicks off at 12:00pm ensuring you have ample time to settle in.
- Event duration: 12:00pm until midnight (no intervals)
- Language: English
- The event ticket must be produced to gain entry into the event.
- The ticket is only valid for the specific date, time, and event shown.
- Walk in guests can purchase tickets on arrival.
- F&B can be purchased on site. F&B from outside is not permissible into the event grounds.
- The event ticket is non-refundable.