- 29 10 23
- 6:00 pm
Westlife live at Al Dana Amphitheatre, Bahrain
Irish boyband Westlife, one of the most respected and revered boybands of all time, will be performing at Al Dana Amphitheatre on the 29th of October. The concert will form part of the band’s Wild Dreams Tour, their first global tour since 2018.
The tour is in support of the band’s new album Wild Dreams, which was released at the end of 2021. In addition to new material, Westlife will be performing many of their fan favourites, and concertgoers can expect to enjoy ballads from their back catalogue such as; If I let You Go, Flying Without Wings, Fool Again and World of Our Own.
Get ready for an incredible evening: Doors open at 6:00 p.m., and the show starts at 8:45 p.m.
- Your E-Tickets will be sent 2 days prior to the event day
- Strictly No Re-entry once the ticket is validated.
TICKET PURCHASING POLICY:
- This e-ticket is subject to the Terms & Conditions listed on https://www.aldana.com.bh/terms-and-conditions
- Individuals under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is 21 years or older.
- Your E-Tickets will be sent 2 days prior to the event day.
- Patrons agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions by receiving their tickets. Additional terms and conditions to the use of tickets may apply at any time without notice.
- Tickets may not be sold or exchanged for fee reward or other valuable consideration or otherwise commercially dealt with without the prior written consent of Al Dana Amphitheatre, which may attach any conditions it sees fit thereto.
- Patrons are responsible for providing the correct email address at the time of purchase to receive their e-tickets. Al Dana Amphitheatre will not be responsible for the replacement of tickets issued to incorrect email addresses and will not issue any refunds.
- Patrons are responsible for protecting their tickets from loss or theft. Al Dana Amphitheatre will not be responsible for the replacement of lost or stolen tickets and will not issue any refunds.
- If a ticket has been dealt with in contravention of these conditions, the bearer of the Ticket will be denied admission. The Event Programme is subject to change. Tickets are non-transferable on the day or during the day of the presentation.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-exchangeable, and are for your personal use only. We can confiscate a ticket from you if you resell it or attempt to resell it.
- On entry customer must display a valid photo identification document such as original national ID, driver’s license, or original passport along with a matching name on the debit/credit card that was used for purchase.
- If the ticket is bought via a reseller such as an Online ticket shop, or Viagogo it is considered invalid, and entry to the event will be declined.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to be of the correct age required to enter the event.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to abide by the dress code set by the Event Organiser if any.
- If the customer is declined entry by the Event Organiser for any reason Platinumlist is not liable to refund the tickets.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to attend the event at the correct time. Non-attended events will not be refunded by Platinumlist.
- Platinumlist accepts no responsibility for any personal property lost or stolen, injury, or any losses sustained at the event.
- Platinumlist will not be responsible for any lost or damaged tickets.
- One person per ticket.
- The ticket is valid only for the specified show and cannot be reused across multiple events.
- Event Organiser has the right to refuse entry once the show has started. No re-entry. The event artist lineup is subject to change at any time.
- Ticket resale is strictly prohibited, tickets purchased by ticket resellers will be canceled and will not be refunded. 19. All purchases are final. Once a ticket is purchased, it cannot be altered, exchanged, or refunded.
- Patrons must not bring into the venue: aerosol cans, air horns, animals/pets, alcohol, audio/video recording devices, balloons, balls, bags larger than 16x16x8 cm, banners, bicycles, blades, bottles, cans, chains, coolers, darts, drugs, drones, food & drinks from outside, fireworks, inflatable objects, glassware, knives, laptops, laser pens/pointers, noisemaking devices, poles, professional cameras, rollerblades, scissors, sticks, sports equipment, skateboards, studded bracelets, swords, tablets, tools, tripods, umbrellas, unapproved pamphlets, weapons, nor items that present a risk to public safety are allowed within the premises of Al Dana Amphitheatre.