- 15 12 23 - 07 01 24
- 3:00 pm
Winter City in Dubai
The North Pole is melting, and there’s no time to lose! In the heart of Winter City, join us as Al Wasl Plaza turns into a magical snowy Christmas wonderland. Families are invited to join Santa’s team on a quest to become eco-heroes and save the North Pole. It’s a call to action, a unique holiday season where families, both young and young at heart, will eagerly follow clues, conquer challenges, and mingle with Santa and Mrs. Claus, all while wholeheartedly embracing the powerful messages of sustainability.
- General Admission (for visitors aged 13 and above)
- December 15th-19th = AED 20
- December 20th-24th = AED 50
- December 25th-January 7th = AED 20
- Venue policies
- Visitors aged 12 and under, as well as People of Determination, will have free access to the event.
- All visitors must have a ticket to access the venue.
- Visitors aged 14 and under must be always accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over during their visit to the Expo City Dubai Site.
- No refunds or exchanges once tickets are purchased.
- Admission is strictly valid only for the day on which it was purchased.
- Re-entry will not be allowed to ensure smooth event management.
- Bathrooms are outside the ticketed area, pass-outs will be provided.
- No professional photography or videography is permitted.
- Bicycles/skateboards/skates / scooters cannot be bought into the venue.
- The visitor is required to comply with all policies, instructions, guidelines, and regulations set forth by Expo City Dubai.
- * If requested, visitors falling within the age group of 12 and under must provide identification to verify their eligibility for the free ticket.