- 30 09 23
- 8:00 pm
WOW Music Fest with Paul van Dyk and Infected Mushroom
Experience a one-of-a-kind festival in Dubai where iconic artists will come together for the first time ever! Join us at Coca-Cola Arena for a night of unforgettable music sets featuring Paul Van Dyk, Infected Mushroom, Weekend Heroes, Invisible Reality, and DJ Bliss.
This event is presented by GuyWay Events and Eventica Entertainment
- Admission is open to all ages except for VIP Standing and Regular Standing tickets which are for 21+ only.
- Tickets are sold at the Best Seating availability
- Tickets are final and 100% non-refundable.
- Your E-Tickets will be sent 2 days prior to the event day.
Event Date & Timing:
- The doors open at 08:00 p.m. and the show starts at 09:00 p.m., ensuring you have ample time to settle in.
Event Policies, restrictions, and terms:
- Platinumlist recommends that customers avoid purchasing Platinumlist-branded tickets from secondary ticketing websites or online selling sites such as eBay, Dubizzle, Facebook, StubHub, and Online Ticket Shop. This is because there is a possibility that the ticket may not be valid for entry or may be canceled by Platinumlist if it is determined that the ticket has been resold. It is worth noting that in certain countries, the reselling of tickets is prohibited by law.
- It is highly recommended that you take precautions to protect your tickets from the possibility of loss or theft.
- Platinumlist does not assume responsibility for replacing lost or stolen tickets, nor does it provide refunds for tickets that have been lost or stolen.
- If a customer’s electronic ticket is duplicated or stolen, for example, through a hacked email or delivery to a shared email address, and the ticket is scanned and used before the customer arrives at the event, entry will be denied. No refund will be issued in this case.
- Age limit: All Ages except Standing Areas 21+.
- In all other areas, any patron, below 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult/parent aged 18 or over.
- No re-entry or exit once you’ve entered the venue.
- Entry patrons (including children above 12 months) require a valid ticket to enter Coca-Cola Arena.
- Getting to the Arena – We recommend public transport to avoid traffic. Limited paid parking is available on site.