This choice of PADI courses lets wannabe scuba divers or those with some experience increase their know-how and gain a qualification. Taking place on Jumeirah beach, the basic course lasts two days and will grant the learner license to dive up to 12m, anywhere in the world. The open water course lasts three days, and lets students dive up to 18m. The three-day advanced course can only be taken by those who’ve passed the open water course, and will give them license to dive up to 30m. All equipment is provided, and diving suits are available for a supplementary fee of AED 35, and the manual book and DVD are also available for an extra AED 300.
Choose from 3 Options
- AED 890 for a PADI basic scuba diving course (56% off)
- AED 1,300 for a PADI open water scuba diving course (54% off)
- AED 1,050 for a PADI advanced open water scuba diving course (60% off)
Nemo Diving Centre helps learners of all ages pick up skills to safely explore the underwater world. They offer courses ranging from one to four days in length, including a diving introduction, open water PADI course, and rescue diver course. These can take place at a selection of sites across the UAE, including Fujaiirah’s Shark Island and Sharm Rook.
This deal is offered by Groupon
- Expires 180 days after purchase.
- Limit 10 per person, may buy 99 additional as a gift.
- Booking required at least 2 days before by phone, contact 056-7044472 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Restrictions: Groupies must be at least 15 years old, able to swim & medically fit.
- Groupies are required to sign a waiver before proceeding with the class.
- Beginner course will take 2 days. Bad weather does not warrant a refund; in case of unsuitable weather, classes will be rescheduled to next available date. Groupies must have an Open water diving license to be able to apply for an Advanced diving. V
- oucher will be forfeited in case of a no-show or late arrival. Printed voucher must be presented