About Dubai Parks and Resorts
Being the largest integrated theme park in the Middle East, Dubai Parks and Resorts offers endless entertainment activities.
This theme park in Dubai consists of Motiongate, Legoland Water, Riverland, and Bollywood parks.
Bollywood Parks Dubai is back with 9 brand new rides including several record-breaking ones.
Dubai Parks and Resorts tickets allow access to a 25 million square feet area with more than a hundred of both outdoor and indoor rides.
Spend a day full of fun and adventure with access to 2 parks and a meal
Spend a day full of fun and adventure with access to 2 parks and a meal at Dubai Parks and Resorts! Visit BollywoodParks™ Dubai and MOTIONGATE™ Dubai for AED 295 only!
– 1-Day access to BollywoodParks™
– 1-Day access to MOTIONGATE™ Dubai
– Meal voucher at BollywoodParks™ (click here to see the menu)
Halloween at MOTIONGATE™ Dubai
– We’ll take scare of you at MOTIONGATE™ Dubai
– MOTIONGATE ™ Dubai’s notorious Halloween Fright Nights is back with its spookiest edition yet and promises a month of terrifying experiences that will thrill the mind and chill the spine!
– During the month of horror, from Wednesdays to Sundays starting at 04:00 pm, the region’s largest Hollywood-inspired theme park will transform into a place right out of your darkest nightmares.
– There will also be child-friendly ‘not-so-spooky’ Halloween festivities, so the little ones don’t miss out on the fun, including photo opportunities with your favourite Halloween characters, a daily Halloween Candy Grab, and zombie-themed food.
About MOTIONGATE™ Dubai
– The region’s largest Hollywood-inspired theme park, is now home to the world’s first rollercoaster inspired by Lionsgate’s global hit action John Wick franchise as well as the world’s fastest single-car spinning rollercoaster inspired by the popular twists and turns of the heist thriller franchise Now You See Me, both in the Lionsgate Zone.
– 27 innovative rides and attractions over 5 themed zones spread across 4 million square feet at the region’s largest Hollywood-inspired theme park
– 5 Themed Zones: Columbia Pictures | Lionsgate | The Smurfs Village | DreamWorks | Studio Central
– 13 of Hollywood’s most beloved live-action and animated films will be brought to life
– Features 27 key rides and attractions, plus a program of live entertainment
– It is an experience like no other, packed with action, dance, romance, and flavors. Go along and live the Bollywood fantasy with nine new rides including the world’s tallest swing ride, Bollywood Sky Flyer, authentic dining, and shopping experiences for a whole day of endless fun and an immersive cultural extravaganza that will take you on fantastical journeys through popular Indian culture
Valid until 31 December 2022
Valid on public holidays
– All parks should be visited on the same day
– Some rides/attractions may be closed due to technical, weather, operational, or general maintenance reasons on the day of your visit. Please check at the gate for the most up-to-date information
– MOTIONGATE™ Dubai
– Saturday to Wednesday: 11:00 am to 08:00 pm
– Thursday and Friday: 11:00 am to 09:00 pm
– BollywoodParks™: 02:00 pm to 10:00 pm
No prior booking required
How It Works:
– Click ‘Add to Cart’ to purchase the voucher
– Present the mobile voucher and scan the voucher directly at the gates
All parks should be visited on the same day
– Children below 3 years can enter for free
– Children 3 years and above require a Cobone voucher
Meal voucher to be collected from the ticketing counter of Bollywood Parks by showing your ticket
Outside food not allowed inside the park
Not valid in conjunction with any other offers
Cobone voucher is non-refundable
Please read the terms that apply for all deals here
This merchant will accept your purchased voucher when presented on a mobile device, or can redeem from the Cobone App or if you prefer from a printed copy
After payment is successful you will receive your voucher by email and you can also find it in the ‘My Account’ section when signed in to the website or on the Cobone App
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT where applicable
This deal is offered by Cobone
Home to four theme parks, including a water park, the four-star Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection invites guests to indulge in a Polynesian-themed experience. The resort boasts island-inspired architecture and offers outdoor pools, a fitness centre, as well as a shuttle bus to the Outlet Village.
Guests can also make the most of the hotel’s central location and enjoy easy access to other attractions of Dubai.
After a busy day, relaxation can be enjoyed in the air-conditioned rooms which boast eclectic interiors and come complete with flat-screen TVs and private bathrooms.
Various dining options include a Polynesian-themed restaurant serving international cuisine, while well-stock bars keep thirsts under control.
Phone: +971 4 820 0000
Address: Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai