What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay in superior king room for two adults with breakfast, fruit basket and welcome drinks on arrival
Included in dedicated options:
- Half board
- Full board
Option 1: with breakfast
- AED 399 for 1 night
- AED 749 for 2 nights
Option 2: with half board
- AED 549 for 1 night
- AED 949 for 2 nights
Option 3: with full board
- AED 649 for 1 night
- AED 1,099 for 2 nights
- Valid during Eid holiday: 9 to 12 July 2022
- Modifications at least 48 hours before arrival and subject to availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Located in Madinat Zayed City, surrounded by the desert scenery of Al Gharbia, the four-star Western Hotel Madinat Zayed allures visitors with a unique fusion of contemporary design and Arabic-inspired architectural features.
The hotel’s spacious and air-conditioned rooms are tastefully decorated and feature en suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, and hot drink-making facilities.
Appetites can be catered for at on-site restaurants serving various cuisine dishes, while the lounge and pool bar serves an array of refreshing beverages. Guests can also enjoy moments of relaxation at the hotel’s sauna, treatment room and dip in the outdoor swimming pool.
- Little Chef Competition (Hats & Apron) on 1st day of Eid with hotel certificate award
- Face Painting from midday to 4pm along with kids movie.
- Popcorn, Cotton Candy game.
- Pool Volleyball from 1pm to 7pm
- Swimming Competition – 4pm
- Billiards, Table Soccer & Table
Groupon’s Guide to Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second-most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. Boasting a mix of traditional and modern architecture, it is one of the most visited cities in the region, with over two million tourists per year.
Holidaymakers may visit the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, one of the most prominent architectural monuments in the world. The Emirates Palace is another major attraction, while shopping lovers may take advantage of the numerous shopping centres offering a variety of luxury products and souvenirs.
- On-site restaurants, lounge and pool bar
- Sauna and treatment room; outdoor swimming pool
- Check-in from 2pm (early check-in 11am)
- Check-out by midday (late check-out 4pm)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English and Arabic
- Pets not allowed
Modifications at least 48 hours before arrival and subject to availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid for stay only during Eid Al Adha holidays (19-24 Jul 2021).
Price for 2 adults and 2 children (under 12) sharing existing bed with parents.
Must book min. 48 hours before arrival.
Book by phone: +971 2 801 7777 or toll free 800 WESTERN (9378376) or by email: email@example.com.
Limit of 6 vouchers per person. May buy vouchers as gifts or to extend the stay. Extending of stay must be done at the time of initial booking.
The hotel is located in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
5% VAT included. Excludes 10% service charge, 6% Municipality Fee, 4% tourism fee, and AED 15 Tourism Dirham Fee per night, payable at the hotel upon check-in in cash or by credit card.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a superior, deluxe, premier room or junior suite, as per option chosen, for 2 adults and 2 child (under 12) sharing existing bed with parents.
Please note that the restrictions on entertainment and dining capacity may apply on hotel facilities as per the instructions in place by DCT Abu Dhabi & Govt authorities.