Don’t miss out on great prices for the next 5 days! Including flat 50% off & buy 2 get 1 free on selected lines. Shop now at Centrepoint stores – from Babyshop, ShoeMart, Splash and Lifestyle brands.
Centrepoint offers the same great value for money in a visually exciting destination for the whole family. It is shaping consumer perceptions, increasing brand worth and fueling future growth for the group in the mid-market retail section.
Centrepoint does not accept:
– Products damaged by misuse or showing signs of wear, even if they are still under warranty.
– Products that have been used, altered, assembled or installed, unless they are defective.
– Lingerie, jewellery, disposable items such as nappies, or nursing and maternity products like bottle warmers, if their packaging has been opened. Of course, Centrepoint will take back defective products.
– Toiletries and perfumes.
– Bedding, mattresses, bath products, kids’ products, pillows, sheets, comforters, bed-in-a-bag, duvets, duvet covers, memory foam, towels and bathrobes that have been removed from their packaging.
– Products that have already been assembled, unless there is a manufacturing defect. The store reserve the right to check for defects and will repair or replace the defective products at their discretion.
– Products you wish to exchange for a different colour or size. (currently do not offer an exchange service which means that you will need to return the product first and purchase what you wish instead).
Please return your non-furniture products in their original packaging, within 14 days of delivery. Double-check that you’ve included the original invoice, all the accessories, promotional gifts and warranty cards that came with your order.