Starting from November 17, Ras Al Khaimah residents can now travel to Dubai Mall by bus for just Dh30, thanks to a new public bus line launched by the Ras Al Khaimah Transport Authority (RAKTA) in collaboration with Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority (RTA). Here’s what you need to know:
- Cost: Dh30 for a one-way trip, Dh60 for a round trip, and free for children under three.
- Bus Schedule: Available only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Ras Al Khaimah to Dubai Mall: 2pm and 5pm.
- Dubai Mall to Ras Al Khaimah: 7pm and 10.30pm.
- Duration: One hour and 45 minutes from Ras Al Khaimah to Dubai Mall.
- Pick-up point in Ras Al Khaimah: Al Hamra Bus Station in the Al Dhait area.
- Drop-off point in Dubai Mall: Tourist drop-off area, in front of the Grand Drive Entrance on the lower ground floor.
Booking Tickets Online:
- Use the ‘RAKBUS’ app or visit www.rakbus.ae.
- Enter trip details, select timings, and choose your seat.
- Create or log in to your RAKTA account.
- Enter passenger details.
- Choose your payment method: Pay online or at the counter.