Discover the selection of restaurants in Dubai that will be serving suhoor during Ramadan 2023, offering late evening meals until the early hours of the morning. Take a look at the suhoor deals available for a memorable dining experience.
Suhour At Asateer Tent
For those who want to spend Suhour somewhere magical, Asateer Tent is offering guests the perfect place to celebrate with their loved ones. Enjoy our à la carte menu, shisha service and live Arabic entertainment in truly opulent surroundings.
Daily, AED 180 minimum spend per person excluding shisha
9:30pm to 2:30am
Date: 23rd March to 22nd April 2023
Time: From 9.00 pm to 3.00 am
Location: Lobby Lounge Terrace, Address Boulevard
To book, please contact our team at +971 4 561 8152 or email dineatboulevard@addresshotels.
Address Dubai Mall
Date: 23rd March to 22nd April 2023
Time: From 9.00 pm to 3.00 am
Location: Level 3, Cabana restaurant
Price: A la carte menu; Special rates for UbyEmaar members.
To book, please contact our team at +971 4 438 8666 or email email@example.com
Play Restaurant & Lounge
Play Live embodies a new approach to feeding the soul as well as the body, creating unforgettable emotional experiences around the world. Taste the delicious Suhoor set menu that includes unlimited shisha.
Price: AED 265 per person
Timing: From 21:00 to 01:00 AM
More Restaurant deals….
- Aaliya Shisha Lounge – Suhoor menu for two priced at Dhs290 (for two). Sunset to sunrise. Located at The First Collection Hotel, Business Bay. Contact: 04 873 4466.
- Allo Beirut – Late-night menu for suhoor priced from Dhs120 for two. Available exclusively at the City Walk branch. Contact: 800 86234788.
- Al Falak Ballroom – Authentic Arabian delicacies until 3am during Ramadan priced at Dhs300 per person. Located at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Umm Suqeim. Contact: 800 323 232.
- Al Hadiqa Restaurant – Outdoor suhoor in JBR with live entertainment and an à la carte menu. Open from 10pm-1am. Located at Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort, JBR. Contact: 04 315 3838.
- Al Mandhar Lounge – Family-style offering for suhoor priced at Dhs195 per person. Open daily from 11pm-1am. Located at Jumeirah Al Naseem. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800 323 232.
- Al-Wāha – Set menu or à la carte option for suhoor priced at Dhs180 per person. Open from 10pm-1am. Located at Conrad Dubai Sheikh Zayed Road. Contact: 04 444 7444.
- Amaseena – Bedouin-inspired tents and authentic Middle Eastern cuisine priced à la carte (dishes start from Dhs35). Open from 10pm-12.30am. Located at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai JBR. Contact: 04 399 4000.
- Anchor Restaurant – Bedouin-inspired iftar priced at Dhs550 per person for a minimum booking of eight people. 24 hour advance booking required. Open from sunset-11pm. Located at JA The Resort, Jebel Ali Beach. Contact: 04 814 5604.
- A.O.C International Buffet – Suhoor buffet with sea views for groups of 30 guests and above priced from Dhs120 per person. Open from 10pm-1am. Located at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, JBR. Contact: 04 448 4733.
- Barbecue Delights – Suhoor buffet priced at Dhs49 per person. Open from midnight-3am. Various locations including JBR, Ibn Battuta Mall and Motor City. Contact: 058 623 6116.
- Beau Rivage Bistro – Traditional Arabic dishes from the à la carte menu served to the table along with shisha priced at a minimum spend of Dhs150. Open daily from 8pm-2am. Located at Grand Millennium Business Bay, Business Bay. Contact: 056 682 9268.
- Bombay Brasserie: Suhoor experience with a selection of Ramadan staples for Dhs225 per person. Located at Taj Dubai, Business Bay. Contact 04 438 3134.
- Café Beirut By The Sea: Suhoor set menu for Dhs160 per person including starters, mains, dessert, and a hot drink of your choice. Located at Hotel Fairmont the Palm, Palm Jumeirah. Contact 056 334 5777.
- Chef’s House: Special in-room banquets available for suhoor throughout the Holy Month for guests staying at Radisson Blu Dubai Media City, starting from Dhs70 per person. Contact 04 366 9137.
- Citycafe – Citymax Business Bay: Suhoor box available for in-room delivery for Dhs39 per person, including eggs, chicken sausage, hummus, salad, olives, feta, foul medames, hash brown, Arabic bread, juice, and tea or coffee. Contact 050 859 2082.
- Citymax Al Barsha & Citymax Al Barsha at the Mall: In-room suhoor meals available for Dhs30 per person. Contact 056 500 1796 (Citymax Al Barsha) or 050 100 7046 (Citymax Al Barsha at the Mall).
- Copthorne Lakeview Hotel: Suhoor from 9pm to 1am with a platter of mix mezze, shisha, and main dishes for Dhs120 per person. Located at Green Community. Contact 04 885 2222.
- Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City: In-room suhoor dining service for guests staying at the hotel, including Middle Eastern breakfast favourites, hot and cold appetizers, main courses, and beverages for Dhs105 per person. Contact 054 793 1424.
- Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection: À la carte suhoor menu available at Salamar Shisha Lounge from 9pm to 1am with shisha also available. Located at Dubai Marina. Contact 04 399 5000.
- Hikaya: Al fresco suhoor with a minimum spend of Dhs250 per person, featuring Emirati-style ouzi, lamb tagine, and more. Shisha also available. Located at JA Hatta Fort Hotel, Hatta. Contact 04 809 9333.
- Ibn AlBahr: Suhoor set menu available from midnight to 2.30am for Dhs95 per person, featuring foul moudammas, balila, halloumi, a selection of desserts, and more. À la carte options also available. Located at Club Vista Mare, Palm Jumeriah. Contact 04 553 9575.
- Jumeirah Emirates Towers Grand Majlis: Suhoor at the annual Terrace Between the Towers Ramadan tent with traditional dishes for Dhs220 per person. Located at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Sheikh Zayed Road. Contact 04 330 0000.
- Nomad – Arabic-style à la carte menu with drinks and shisha available. Price: Dhs150 per person, Dhs75 for kids under 12. Location: Jumeirah Creekside Hotel. Contact: email@example.com or 800 323 232.
- Olea – À la carte menu. Price: varies. Location: Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates Dubai, Al Barsha. Contact: 04 409 5999.
- Orange Feels Terrace – Mixed mezze platter with soft drink and shisha. Price: Dhs150 with shisha. Location: Hotel Indigo Downtown Dubai. Contact: 04 210 2222.
- Palm Garden – À la carte menu with Middle Eastern dishes and desserts. Price: varies. Location: Park Hyatt Dubai, Deira. Contact: 04 602 1814.
- Sultan’s Lounge – Traditional à la carte menu. Price: Dhs75 per person. Location: Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800 323 232.
- TABŪ – Special suhoor menu with indoor and outdoor seating and premium shisha available. Price: Suhoor dishes range from Dhs30-Dhs95. Location: The St. Regis Downtown Dubai, Business Bay. Contact: 04 456 9455.
- Terrace Between the Towers – Traditional suhoor in a majlis with views of the Museum of the Future. Price: Dhs220. Location: Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Sheikh Zayed Road. Contact: 800 323 232.
- The Courtyard – Traditional Arabic hot and cold mezze, a main dish, and dessert served on a tray for sharing. Price: À la carte. Location: Vida Creek Harbour Hotel, Dubai Creek Harbour. Contact: 04 428 8888.
- The Hills Pool Deck – À la carte menu with shisha available. Price: À la carte. Location: Radisson Dubai DAMAC Hills. Contact: 04 879 1111.
- The Lounge – Mezze and savoury tagine dishes with signature shisha mixes for private suhoor events. Price: From Dhs165 for set menu. Location: Caesars Palace Dubai, Bluewaters Dubai. Contact: 04 556 6466.
- The Ramadan Garden – À la carte menu with shisha and live oud performance. Price: Dhs3,000 (private majlis), Dhs200 (group iftar bookings), Dhs220 (minimum spend per person). Location: Jumeirah. Contact: email@example.com or 800 323 232.
- The Restaurant – Sharing set menu or à la carte Middle Eastern classics with qanun player music. Price: Dhs160 per person for set menu or à la carte. Location: Address Fountain Views, Downtown Dubai. Contact: 04 245 8888.
- Topgolf – À la carte menu with Middle Eastern and international options. Price: varies. Location: Emirates Golf Club, Emirates Hills. Contact: 04 371 9999.