Collection. Information posted on the website is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in the United States. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in the United States. We collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information,
- statistics on page views, traffic to and from dubaisavers.com and ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
Use. We use users personal information to:
- provide our services
- customize users experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
- do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
Disclosure. We don’t sell or rent users personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates others rights, or protect anyones rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with Service providers who help with our business operations.
Using Information from dubaisavers.com. You may use information gathered from dubaisavers.com only for the purpose it is featured on the website.
Security. We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing’s perfect, so we make no guarantees.
General. We may update this policy at any time without prior notice. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply.