Wander through the 12 zones of AYA Park and get transported to different worlds.
AED 125 AED 94 Get this deal >>
- The Immersive Entertainment Park occupies an area of 40,000 square feet and is comprised of 12 interactive zones.
- The journey at AYA Park commences at Aurora, where visitors can engage with artwork by utilizing gestures, followed by progressing through areas such as the Source, Drift, Outland, and Pool. Visitors can continue their exploration by experiencing The Pool, The River, and The Falls, and then admire the cosmic vision projected by beams of light at the Celestia and Flora zones. The trip ends with a robotic light display at the Harmonia zone.
- AYA is also a space where you can dance with avatars, find new creatures, and interact with stuff that doesn’t exist anywhere else.
More Infoshow more
What’s included in the ticket
- The ticket allows visitors to enter the park at the selected time slots within working hours and can access all 12 immersive zones.
- Free admission for children from 0-3 years old.
- Free admission for people of determination
- Sunday – Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- The last entry 1.5 hour before closing.
- The ticket is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.