1 Night for 2 Adults and 1 Child with Breakfast, Activities and Option for Zipline Game
What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for up to two adults and one child under 6 with breakfast (for two adults), complimentary activities (i.e. cycling, table tennis, foosball, badminton, darts, volleyball and giant chess) and two 15-minute activities per room (choice of guided camel riding, sandboarding or archery with recurve)
Included in dedicated options:
- Zipline game for one person per room
Option 1: stay in a deluxe room
- AED 499 for 1 night, valid on Sun – Thu
- AED 699 for 1 night, valid on Fri
- AED 799 for 1 night, valid on Sat
- AED 579 for 1 night with zipline game included, valid on Sun – Thu
- AED 779 for 1 night with zipline game included, valid on Fri
- AED 879 for 1 night with zipline game included, valid on Sat
Option 2: stay in a one-bedroom villa
- AED 849 for 1 night, valid on Sun – Thu
- AED 1,049 for 1 night, valid on Fri
- AED 1,149 for 1 night, valid on Sat
- AED 929 for 1 night with zipline game included, valid on Sun – Thu
- AED 1,129 for 1 night with zipline game included, valid on Fri
- AED 1,229 for 1 night with zipline game included, valid on Sat
- Until 31 Aug 2022
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
About Telal Resort Al Ain
Situated in Al Ain, the five-star Telal Resort Al Ain makes for an ideal starting point for exploring the Remah Desert, which was once home to the nomadic tribes of the Emirates. The resort is also within close proximity of Green Mubazzarah hot springs.
Guests may take part in multiple desert activities, including camel riding, cycling and sandboarding, or relax at Desertology Spa, a holistic spa offering an array of treatments for ladies and gents. Customers can also unwind in or by the outdoor swimming pool or make use of the on-site gym.
The resort offers accommodation in a number of rooms and villas which boast a blend of traditional decor with modern technology. Each room and villa comes equipped with a private bathroom, TV, safe deposit box and tea- and coffee-making facilities, and boasts picturesque mountain views.
A traditional Emirati dining experience is delivered by the on-site Desert Gate Restaurant and Khattar Café and Restaurant.