Lost Chambers Aquarium
• Discover 20 unique marine exhibits with 65 thousand+ underwater species including Piranhas Jellyfish, and many more.
• Walk through The Ambassador Lagoon that resembles the ruins of the ancient city of Atlantis.
• Learn more about the unique marine animals that call The Lost Chambers home.
Have an unforgettable water park adventure
• 100+ thrilling attractions ranging from easy to thrilling
• Special kids’ play area with 15+ attractions
• Atlantis aqua venture aquarium – one of the biggest aquariums in the world with 65,000+ marine animals, including sharks, eels, and piranhas
• Home to the world’s tallest waterslide – The Odyssey of Terror
• 700 meters of private beach
• Underwater maze and tunnel puzzles at The Lost Chambers
About Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park & Lost Chambers AquariumShow more
The water park is spread over a 17-hectare area and offers the most fascinating water attractions known in the world.
One of them is The Poseidon’s Revenge that gives you an extreme feeling of and adrenaline rush when the floor unexpectedly opens under your feet and then you race down 116 meter slide with a speed of 60 kph. Another nerve-racking attraction is Aquaconda. You can slide through the tube with speed of up to 35kph.
The Leap of Faith is highly recommended for thrill-seekers. You will be punched from a nine-storey height and rushed down to a lagoon swarming with sharks. All in all, there are 30 various water slides to satisfy the expectations of the most adventurous visitors. In addition, Secret Chambers and Atlantis Underwater Zoo abound with 65,000 marine animals and 20 outstanding marine exhibits.Show less