Valentine’s day offer
Experience Love Above the clouds this Valentine’s Day!
Bask in the romance of Valentine’s Day, 219.50 meters above the city with a once-in-a-lifetime experience at Sky Views Observatory.
Enjoy a mouth-watering, 4-course set menu, unlimited drinks, live entertainment, and a thrilling ride on the glass slide and walk that wraps around the tower’s exterior.
Date: 14th February 2023
- AED 999 per couple (non-alcoholic)
- AED 1299 per couple (including selected house beverage)
- Alcohol allowance is applicable strictly only to 21+. (Valid ID might be requested prior to entering the location).
- Parking will be available at Sky Views Observatory or Dubai Mall.
- Tickets are not refundable.
- Children aged 0-3 enter for free.
Sky Views & Edge Walk Experience
AED 709 AED 499
Sky View Edge Walk Dubai can be possible through a brand new The Address Sky View hotel. You can get to the place from Tower 1 entry point beside resident entrance.
Sky Views Dubai is easy to get to. It is located close to the Dubai Metro and walkway system on the crossing near Sheikh Zayed Road and The Dubai Mall.
General Admission to Glass Slide Ride
Skyview observatory experience includes:
- the breathtaking views from a panoramic elevator;
- an exciting trip at the height of 53rd floor on a 46 meters glass bridge connecting two towers;
- the Dubai Observatory glass slide (looks like a glass tube) which allows visitors to slide down from level 53 at 219.5 m to level 52 at 215.5 m.
About Sky Views Dubai
Located on floors 52 and 53 of the twin Address Sky View Hotel, the Observatory is a unique experience for both residents and visitors. Guests can enjoy a thrilling ride in the panoramic glass elevator that takes higher than 219.5 metres. Spectacular views of the city’s skyline and coast can be enjoyed from the 46-metre glass floor of the building
Phone: +971 800 2884 3867
Address: Address Sky View hotel, Emaar Square Area, Downtown Dubai