Dubai is sure to offer an unforgettable experience. In this list, we’ll explore the best selling attractions in Dubai.
XLine Dubai Marina – The Longest Urban Zipline in The World
• Ride across a 1 km long zipline with a 16 degrees incline and gorgeous views over Dubai
• Speed across the zipline at a whooping 80km per hour
• Two ziplines allowing two people to ride side by side
• Spectacular views of Dubai Marina
Price from: 699.00 AED
Timing: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
At the Top, Burj Khalifa
• Visit the tallest building in the world.
• Ride the fastest double-deck elevator to reach the observatory
• Learn more about how the iconic building was designed and built
• Experience the unique glass floor on level 125
Price from: 169.00 AED
Daily, 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Jebel Jais Flight – World’s Longest Zipline
• World’s longest zipline experience
• Fantastic views of Jebel Jaise
• Guinness Book of World Records-certified
Price from: 330.00 AED
Jebel Jais Zipline Timing
9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Green Planet Dubai
• The only indoor tropical rainforest in Dubai
• 5 unique tropical forest systems
• Unique species of flora and fauna
• Largest indoor life-sustaining tree in the world
Price from: 120.00 AED
The Green Planet, Dubai Timing
Daily, 11 a.m to 6 p.m.
Atlantis Aquaventure And Lost Chambers Aquarium
• 100+ thrilling attractions ranging from easy to thrilling
• Special kids’ play area with 15+ attractions
• Home to the world’s tallest waterslide – The Odyssey of Terror
• 700 meters of private beach
• Underwater maze and tunnel puzzles at The Lost Chambers
Price from: 265.00 AED
• 30+ country pavilions
• 100+ food stalls from different parts of the world
• Arcade and carnival rides
• Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Museum
• Weekend fireworks
• Daily shows and performances
Price from: 22.50 AED
– During Ramadan, Open from 6 p.m. until 2 a.m.
– After Ramadan, Open daily 4 p.m. to 12 a.m.
– Tuesdays are reserved exclusively for ladies and families, except on official public holidays
Yas Island Theme Parks – Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld, Warner Bros. World
• Enjoy thrilling attractions for people of all ages.
• Experience the fastest rollercoaster in the world at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
• Explore the world’s biggest indoor theme park with 6 themed zones.
• Ride in some of the best water slides at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
Price from: 270.00 AED
• Spectacular architecture inspired by a big photo frame
• Two unique perspectives of the city – Old Dubai and New Dubai
• Futuristic digital exhibits
Price from: 25.00 AED
Dubai Frame Timing
9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Dubai Parks and Resorts – Motiongate, Legoland & Bollywood Parks Dubai
This theme park in Dubai consists of Motiongate, Legoland Water, Riverland, and Bollywood parks.
Bollywood Parks Dubai is back with 9 brand new rides including several record-breaking ones.
Dubai Parks and Resorts tickets allow access to a 25 million square feet area with more than a hundred of both outdoor and indoor rides.
Price from: 294.50 AED
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
• Explore one of the largest aquarium in the world with 140+ underwater species from the underwater tunnel.
• Visit the three zones of the underwater zoo – Rainforest, Rock Pool Coastline, and UAE Night Creatures.
• Learn more about the lifestyle and habits of the animals with exciting and interactive sessions.
• Witness the King Croc and other unique animals in the zoo
Price from: 150.00 AED