Admission to Safari Park
Get this deal on Platinumlist>>
Dubai Zoo Safari Park is the emirate’s premiere place for interacting with the wild as well as spending quality time with family and friends. It spreads over 119 hectares and is populated with more than 2,500 fauna species.
Animals in Dubai Safari Park are represented from several continents. Here you may see plenty of amazing creatures from Asian moon bears or Arabian wolves to African lions.
Dubai Safari Park is divided into 4 different villages:
Even though Dubai Safari is a man-made wildlife park, it opens guests to a unique world of animals living in a similar environment as in the real wildlife. The zoo consists of 5 different zones Arabian, Asian, African, Explorer Village Dubai Safari Park and Kids Farm. Visitors can take either a walking tour or a comfortable journey on a bus.
Get this deal>>
Discover amazing wildlife and learn about exotic animals, fauna, and more at Dubai Safari Park! Explore 4 different villages and shows with a Dubai Safari Park ticket for AED 50 only!
– Entry ticket Dubai Safari Park
– Access to 4 different villages and shows
Activities & Shows:
– Birds of Prey Show (located in Bird of Prey Square): 04:00 pm (25 minutes)
– Amazing Creatures of the World (located in Asian Village Theater): 11:00 am | 03:00 pm (25 minutes)
– Giraffe Feeding (located in Explorer Village): 10:30 am | 12:30 pm | 02:30 pm | 04:00 pm
– Birds Feeding (located in Kids Farm): 12:00 noon | 03:45 pm
– Goat Feeding (located in Kids Farm): 11:30 am | 04:15 pm
– Pony Walk (located in Wadi): 10:00 am | 04:15 pm
– Guinea Pigs Encounter (located in the Main Building): 09:00 am to 04:30 pm
About Dubai Safari Park
– Even though Dubai Safari is a man-made wildlife park, it opens guests to a unique world of animals living in a similar environment as real wildlife. The zoo consists of 5 different zones Arabian, Asian, African, Explorer Village Dubai Safari Park, and Kids Farm. Visitors can take either a walking tour or a comfortable journey on a bus.
– Asian Village: Enjoy the diversity of Asian fauna on a journey through the Asian Village. You will be surprised to see a wide variety of exotic animals including cute wallabies, bright birds, funny gibbons, and a very rare moon bear. Dubai Safari Park’s guides know and share a lot of fun facts and stories about the animals so that the visitors can get a lot of new knowledge.
– Explorer Village: The Explorer Village is the most engaging and entertaining part of Dubai Safari Park. Visitors can take a journey through the village on a comfortable bus. They can see the rarest animals in Africa and Asia including the Cheetah, the fastest mammal in the world. The tour around Explorer village also includes a fantastic Birds Show.
– African Village: Getting through the African Village, visitors can encounter an abundant variety of African species hiding between the bushes or playing with one another. Here you may also meet an African elephant which is the biggest mammal in the world. Take the opportunity to visit the Reptile, Gorilla, and Chimpanzee houses and the biggest aviary in the UAE.
– Arabian Village: The Arabian Desert Safari Village is the most outstanding place in the whole zoo. It hosts animals that live in the area around Dubai and in the Middle East. Arabian Wolf, Oryx, Addax, Sand, and Mountain gazelles feel at home in the wildlife park as it offers absolutely natural conditions for them.
– Special Experiences – Kids Farm: The Kids Farm is a specially curated environment for kids to play and learn about animals by interacting with them. Interactive Programmes Use your different senses and learn about the animals in immersive ways designed to satisfy your curiosity.
Valid for 30 days from date of purchase
Please note: Tickets once bought cannot be cancelled or refunded. E-tickets are fully non-refundable
Valid daily including public holidays
Timings: 09:00 am to 05:00 pm (last entry at 04:00 pm for online ticket holders)
No prior booking required
Redeem your ticket at the Dubai Safari Park admission counter
– Children below 3 years can enter for free (valid ID needs to be presented)
– Children above 12 years require a Cobone voucher
This deal is offered by Cobone