Enjoy 30+ thrilling and exciting water rides and attractions perfect for all ages.
AED 299 AED 269 Get this deal>>
What To Expect
Enjoy an exciting day with friends and family at one of the region’s best waterparks themed around a famous Arabian folklore character called Juha, featuring 40+ exciting and thrilling rides suitable for all ages, including the world-famous Jumierah Sceirah.
- Have fun in the 30+ exciting attractions ranging from easy to thrilling.
- Let the little ones enjoy in the special kids play area with 100+ kid-friendly activities.
- The park is also home to the largest wave pool in the region.
What’s included in the ticket
- Access to 30+ rides and attractions inside Wild Wadi Waterpark Dubai
- Access to The Juha’s Dhow & Lagoon children’s playing area
- Daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wild Wadi Waterpark Ticket Prices: 75.50 USD
- Wild Wadi Waterpark ticket sales are final and are 100% non-refundable.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food or beverages, glassware, or alcohol into Wildwadi Waterpark.
- Guests may bring one, 1-liter water bottle per person into the park.
- Please carry a valid photo ID with you.
About Wild Wadi WaterparkShow more
The Wild Wadi Water Park is an outdoor water park in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Situated in the area of Jumeirah, next to the Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, the water park is operated by Jumeirah International, a Dubai-based hotelier.
Phone: +971 4 348 4444
Timings: MON – SUN 10:00 – 18:00
Address: Opp. Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah St, Umm Suqeim 3Show less