As the weather gets cooler in Dubai, Cycling through the streets is not only a healthy and pocket-friendly way of exploring the city but it is also a lot of fun. Do not worry if you do not own a bike, there are many companies providing bikes for rent and we have listed for you a few from which you can choose from.
BYKY provides different types of bikes including quad bikes that are for the entire family. To rent a bike all you need to do is submit a valid photo-ID. It could be your UAE permanent resident card, a driver’s license or a passport or anything to prove your identity if you’re a tourist.
Opening hours: Sunday to Saturday 08:00 am – 03:00 pm
- AED 20: 30 minutes for a regular bike
- AED 55: A double bike (initial 45 minutes)
- AED 70: Berg family bike (initial 45 minutes)
- AED 50: E-scooter (initial 45 minutes)
- Dubai Marina
- Creek Park
- JBR, The Beach
- City Walk P2
- Al Barsha Park
- Al Seef
- Nahda Pond Park
Contact: 800-3330 | Phone: +971-4-238-4344 | Email: email@example.com, Website : https://q8byky.com/
Nextbike is a German company working in collaboration with BYKY. It’s an app-based bike rental service in Dubai. Nextbike has several stations across the city.
To hire a bike egister yourself by adding your name, address and phone number and rent the bike you like. If you need a bike frequently, apply for a Nextbike customer card.
Rental charges in Dubai
- AED 15: 30 minutes
- AED 20: 1 hour
- AED 25: 2 hours
- AED 30: 3 hours
- AED 35: 4 hours
- AED 40: 5 hours
- AED 80: 24 hours
- Marina Mall
- Marina Walk
- Stefano’s Café
- Marina Yacht Club
- Grosvenor House Hotel
- Spinneys Supermarket
- JBR Shams Luxury Homes
Wolfie’s Bike Shop
Wolfie’s Bike Shop has a fleet of road bikes available on a first-come-first-served basis. Most of the bikes on the fleet are carbon road bikes with varying sizes such as 49 cm, 52 cm, 54 cm, 56 cm and 58 cm. If you’re looking for something more adventurous, rent a Scott Spark 950 mountain bike.
Apart from mountain and carbon bikes, Wolfie’s have a range of other bikes including fat bikes, M1 Spitzing E-bike, trekking and hybrid bikes in Dubai.
To rent a bike take a valid identification document such as the UAE resident card, driver’s license or a passport. Wolfie’s will take a scanned soft copy of your document and a security deposit against the bike’s return.
Shop opening hours: Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday 09:00 am – 07:00 pm | Tuesday 09:00 am – 09:00 pm
- AED 50 per day for helmet
- AED 200 per day for carbon bikes
- Bikes can be collected at 02:00 pm and they must be returned by 12:00 pm on the last day of the rental order.
Trek has a range of bicycles, helmets, lights and pedals on rent. You need to show a valid ID such as an Emirates ID, driver’s license or a passport. Reservations are recommended to avoid any delays.
- Opening hours: Saturday to Friday: 06:00 am – 07:00 pm
- Trek bike rental charges: AED 53 on weekdays | AED 95 on weekends
- Location: Seih Al Salam Store, Al Qudra Cycle Course, Al Qudra Road, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-832-7377
Firstride or F1rstRide
Firstride has different types of bikes and accessories available both on rent and sale.
- Opening hours: 06:00 am – 07:00 pm
Bike rental charges:
- AED 25: One hour (Entry-level)
Weekday rental charges:
- AED 45: 1.5 hours (Entry-level)
- AED 75: 3 hours (Entry-level)
- AED 130: Full Day (Entry-level)
- AED 65: 1.5 hours (Pro)
- AED 95: 3 hours (Pro)
- AED 145: (Pro)
Weekend rental charges:
- AED 70: 1.5 hours (Entry-level)
- AED 99: 3 hours (Entry-level)
- AED 159: Full Day (Entry-level)
- AED 95: 1.5 hours (Pro)
- AED 120: 3 hours (Pro)
- AED 165: Full day (Pro)
Location: Last Exit, Al Qudra Cycle Track, Dubai