Price from: 425.00 AED
• Visit one of the world’s most sophisticated dolphin habitats located in Atlantis The Palm
• Interact and play with the Dolphins in this unique experience
• Learn more about the habits and behaviors of Dolphins from the specialist team.
• Enjoy other experiences in the hotel including the private beach, Aquaventure Atlantis Waterpark, and the Surf Rider Wave Machine
What’s included in the ticket
• 30 minutes Dolphin experience.
• Access to 100+ rides and attractions inside Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai
• Wetsuits, towels, locker and shower facilities.
• Water bottles.
• Educational briefing.
• Same day access to Aquaventure Waterpark and its private beach.
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Read moreshow more
• Dolphin Bay Experiences At Atlantis Ticket Price:
◾ Adults (7+ years): from 245.57 USD
◾ Child (3-7 years): from 224.24 USD
• Dolphin Bay Experience bookings are final and are 100% non-refundable
• Visitors are not allowed to bring food or beverages, glassware, or alcohol into Dolphin Bay
• Please carry a valid photo ID with you.
• Observer pass is available as an add-on ticket allowing them to enter Dolphin Bay however they must not enter the water.
• You must be able to understand safety instructions conducted in English.
• Only touch the dolphins under the instructions of the dolphin trainer.
Important things to know before your visit
• Dolphin Bay Experience at Atlantis Dress Code: You must wear a swimsuit under the wetsuit provided at the premises
• Dolphin Bay Experience at Atlantis Age and Health Restrictions
◦ Minimum age is 8 years old unless participating in Dolphin Meet & Greet or Dolphin Encounter where the experiences are appropriate for all ages.
◦ Participants under 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying and participating adult.
◦ Not suitable for pregnant women unless participating in Dolphin Meet & Greet.
◦ If you have any severe medical conditions you should not participate.
◦ For the safety of the animals do not wear jewelry or loose article, excessive sunscreen or tanning oils during the experience as it is harmful to the dolphins.
◦ Dolphin Bay observes the right to refuse anyone who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Address: Atlantis The Palm, Crescent Rd – The Palm Jumeirah – Dubai, UAE
How to get there:
By car: Atlantis The Palm is easily accessible by car. If you are driving to the park, you can drive all the way up to Palm Jumeirah and follow the signs for Atlantis The Palm.
By public transportation: The hotel is easily accessible by public transportation. You can take the metro to the Mall of the Emirates station, then hail a taxi directly to the park.
By taxi: You can also take a taxi to Atlantis the Palm. It’s a popular destination, and most taxi drivers will be familiar with the location.show less