Great savings alert! Shop in-store only and enjoy 10% off on any sofa, sofa bed or armchair. Offer valid for IKEA FAMILY members only. This offer is valid until 5th October 2019.
Browse through the IKEA online catalog of modern & contemporary furnishing products. Check out the prices of bedroom sets, living room sets, kids room furniture, kitchen furniture plus kitchen utensils and accessories, textiles, rugs, lighting, decoration, stationary and live plants. Offers are valid until 31st July 2020.
IKEA Sale-Return policy
For an exchange or refund, you can return your products within 90 days, Simply return the unopened items and please return them with proof of purchase.
If the returns criteria are not met fully, IKEA may refuse the return.
This policy is in addition to your statutory rights and IKEA commercial guarantees.
What you will need
Your receipt and the item’s original packaging are required for all returns and exchanges. IKEA issues refunds through the same method of payment as the original payment (e.g. credit card purchases will be credited to the original credit card account).
Purchases that are not refundable
- Assembled / disassembled items
- Open sofas
- Live plants
- Food items
- Used bedding (i.e. bed linens, duvets, pillows and pillow-tops)
- Any mattress or stuffed and upholstered products without a law label
- Cut metre fabrics
- Made-to-measure items (i.e. custom countertops)
- Products that have been modified, altered or washed
- AS-IS products
- IKEA gift cards
- At any time, IKEA reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange, and we may ask for picture identification. Please visit your local IKEA store or call 800 4532 for more details.