AED 733.95 AED 589 Get this deal >>
Customers can enjoy an unusual dining experience and tuck into a meal while being suspended high above the city of Dubai.
Choose from the below options:
- Weekday lunch in the sky, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Weekend lunch in the sky, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Weekday dinner in the sky, 6.30 p.m. – 8 p.m., 8 p.m. – 9.30 p.m.
- Weekend dinner in the sky, 6.30 p.m. – 8 p.m., 8 p.m. – 9.30 p.m.
This deal is offered by Groupon and you can buy it here>>
- Expires 30 days after purchase.
- Limit of 5 vouchers per person; additional 5 vouchers may be bought as gifts.
- Booking is required by email, contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attach your voucher to the email when booking.
- Customers will receive a code from Dinner in the Sky to be used on their website https://dinnerinthesky.ae/.
- On the website, choose the desired date, session, meals, etc.
- At the checkout page, enter the code received from Dinner in the Sky.
- A confirmation email will be sent from Dinner in the Sky.
- Present a printed Groupon voucher upon arrival.
- Cancellations are not allowed.
- In the event of bad weather, the merchant may reschedule the session.
- Weather insurance can be purchased directly from the merchant.
- Customers should stay alert to any changes in the event’s timing.
- The merchant will make reasonable efforts to notify customers of event rescheduling or cancellation.
- Valid 7 days a week.
- The offer is valid only for the option purchased.
- Groupon prices include VAT where applicable.
About Dinner in the SkyShow more
Dinner in the Sky is an international concept that hoists heady diners to their seats-with-a-view in over 40 different countries. Previous chefs involved have included Joel Robuchon, Alain Passard and Heston Blumenthal. The Dubai event will feature sophisticated creations by Ritz-Carlton, available in several versions that can be selected beforehand. Favoured by groups looking for a team meal with a twist, or individuals after an unusual dining experience, these floating feasts offer unrivalled views and indulgence from a different perspective.Show less