With every AED 200 spent at any store in BurJuman, customers will receive a raffle coupon to enter a draw and win cash prizes up to AED 1 million. Customers spending a minimum of AED 200 in any BurJuman store, will also be able to exchange their receipts for a unique branded BurJuman shopping bag.
Shop, Spin & Win Promotion Terms and Conditions:
• This promotion is valid from 26th December 2019 to 1st February 2020 at BurJuman.
• Customers are eligible to one raffle coupon for every purchase of AED 200 from BurJuman on a single day.
• Coupons can be claimed from any Information Desk at BurJuman on Level S1.
• Winning customers are eligible to “Spin the Wheel” on 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th January and 1st February 2020 to win cash prizes.
• Winners will be selected on 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st January 2020. Total of 50 winners will be selected during the 5 week promotion.
• The winners who are not present to “Spin the Wheel” on the given date will not be eligible for winning.
• The total prizes given among all eligible winners will be for a total value of AED 1 million irrespective of how many winners got a chance to spin the wheel.
• The draw will be closed upon (a) If total prizes are claimed among full or part of the winners (b) Or once all winners have claimed their turn to “Spin the Wheel”; whichever comes first.
• Winners will be contacted through email or phone provided in the coupon, and informed about the time and venue for them to “Spin the Wheel”.
• Winners must present the winning coupon along with a valid ID to “Spin the Wheel” on the date and venue specified.
• The winners will receive cash of varying denominations as shown in the wheel.
• The winning denominations are AED 5,000, AED 10,000, AED 15,000 and AED 20,000.
• The cash prizes must be claimed from Dubai Shopping Malls Group, located at 205, Sama Towers, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
• For information regarding the draw dates, venues and winner details, visit www.dubaimallsgroup.com or call Dubai Tourism Call Centre on +971 6005 55559600555
• Prizes should be claimed within 60 days of the announcement of the winner.
• In case a fraudulent transaction is suspected, BurJuman Management, DFRE and DSMG reserve the right to deny the prize to a winner.
• BurJuman Management, DFRE and DSMG are in no way responsible for the loss of any coupons.
• The decision of BurJuman Management, DFRE and DSMG on all aspects will be final and binding. No queries or claims will be entertained.
• The information provided in the raffle coupon will be used by BurJuman Management, DSMG & DFRE for future marketing purposes.
On a minimum spend of AED 200, customers will also win a BurJuman branded shopping bag.
Shopping Bag Promotion – Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion is valid from 26th December 2019 to 1st February 2020 at BurJuman, only.
• Customers will receive a prize until all prizes are exhausted or the promotional period finishes, whichever comes first. The promotion may end earlier than the mentioned date, depending on stock availability.
• Customers are required to spend a minimum of AED 200 at any store in the mall to be entitled to receive one (1) shopping bag.
• Only one (1) bag is redeemable per customer, even if the amount spent in the mall exceeds the minimum spend of AED 200. For example, if a customer spends AED 1,000, he will still be entitled to claim only one shopping bag.
• Receipts should be presented at the mall customer service desks in order to redeem the shopping bag.
• Receipts are valid on the same day of purchase only. They will not be accepted on any other day, during the activation period.
• Cumulative receipts are accepted provided, they are redeemed on the same day of purchase.
• BurJuman Management reserves the right to withhold the prize if any irregularities or fraudulent activities are detected.
• BurJuman Management cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen receipts or prizes.
• On all aspects of the prize redemption, BurJuman Management’s decision is final and binding for every participant.
• The right to cancel, amend or change these terms and conditions rests solely with the management and can be actioned without prior notice.