Save up to 34% off on weekday flights and 23% off on weekends!
Get ready to fly fast and high through the World’s Longest Zipline Certified by Guinness World Records – The Jebel Jais Flight.
This new record-breaking attraction is suspended between the mountains of Jebel Jais in Ras Al Khaimah, the highest point of the UAE at 1680 meters above sea level, travelling up to 160 kilometers per hour, and spanning 2.8 km long. Apart from the speed and length, you will get to enjoy the unforgettable breathtaking views of Jebel Jais, overlooking the winding Hajar Mountain roads.
- The longest zipline on earth certified by Guinness World Records
- 1680 meters from the ground
- Reach a speed up to 160 km/hour.
- A typical tour takes 1 hour.
- Certified guides with you all the time with you during the tour
- All equipment and safety instruction provided
- Free parking and free transportation through the park area.
- Breathtaking launch and landing transparent platforms
- Amazing views from Ras Al Khaimah Mountains and City.
Minimum 45 kg
Maximum 130 kg
Minimum 1.22 meters
Photos & Videos:
Take home your experience by availing the photo and video services for a small additional fee of 135AED.
Photo and video bookings can be arranged at the Toroverde welcome point.
What to wear or bring
- Typical athletic clothing is required for maximum comfort
- Your clothing should be able to withstand the rough terrain
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with good grip.
- Other items you should consider: sunglasses, sun block, and camera.
Ras Al Khaimah is providing shuttle bus transport between Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah, and Ras Al Khaimah to Jebel Jais:
- Offer subject to availability.
- Purchase limits may apply on selected products.
- Promotion may be withdrawn any time without notice.
- Terms & conditions of sale might change without prior notice.
- We are not responsible for any promotion related matters and the website is only for reference and information.